Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - snuggle11

Pages: [1]
1
Financial Aid / T6 Financial Aid
« on: January 14, 2008, 12:10:34 AM »
1) Who typically receives need-based grants-in-aid (e.g. what are the ceilings and baselines for elligibility)?
2) Of those who qualify, what is the average need-based grant for T6ers (HYSCCN)?
3) Is there a significant difference in the grant allocations between HYS and CCN (e.g. Harvard vs. Columbia)?

2
General board for soon-to-be 1Ls / Re: CLS Housing Questions
« on: December 16, 2007, 10:44:03 PM »
Point taken - let's assume the request for couples housing is granted. Assuming a shared 1 bedroom, and with cost aside, do Lenfest 1 bedrooms offer the largest kitchens and baths? Or are the sizes standard across the various facilities.

Note: I plan to revisit CLS with housing in mind, but am trying in the meantime to do some preliminary research.

Secondly, do many lease year-round without subletting, even as summer associates working downtown? Or, do most CLS students sublet downtown in the summer months?

3
General board for soon-to-be 1Ls / CLS Housing Questions
« on: December 16, 2007, 10:22:13 PM »
1) How do Lenfest 1 bedroom apartments compare to those of 420 116th (furnished)?

2) Lionsgate aside, are Lenfest 1 bedrooms the most spacious? If not, which 1 bedroom offerings are?

Thanks!

4
Law School Applications / Re: Backing Out of ED Prior to Acceptance
« on: November 24, 2007, 05:02:23 PM »
Will backing out harm my chances at other schools? Meaning,  is it "legal" for me to back out 10 days after the deadline but a few weeks before the decision? Will I have full choice regarding all other schools that have/wil accept me? Need I provide a reason - will finances be sufficient cause?

5
Law School Applications / Backing Out of ED Prior to Acceptance
« on: November 24, 2007, 04:21:31 PM »
Is it possible to 1) change your application to regular decision or 2) back out entirely from an early decision contract PRIOR to receiving the decision?

Pages: [1]