Current ABA stats show about 1/3 of the class drop out before graduating. Of the 2/3 who make it through law school, only 73% have jobs 9 months after graduation. Only 52% of those employed have jobs at law firms. About 25% have jobs in the vague "business and industry" category, i.e. starbucks -- most likely because they didn't pass the bar (only about 60% of grads pass the bar on the first try).
By my rough calculations, based on the numbers above, about 49% of the incoming class is going to actually graduate and have a job within 9 months of graduation. The other 51% will either drop out or not have jobs.
Only about 25% of those who matriculate at GGLS will actually have a job at a law firm within 9 months of their class' graduation (if they graduate).
Also, GGLS was put on probation 3 years ago for having terrible bar pass rates. It has since raised them enough to be removed from probation.