Could you give us a hint as to what school you go to (region, tier...anything)? Some of us (i.e. me) are waiting to hear back from journals and would like to know if the calls have gone out and we should stop waiting .
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Wash U (119K)
W+M (50-some K)
Arizona (50-some K)
Good luck to those waiting! Hope y'all get some of those spots/$$.
Enjoy TX! Don't mess
Wowzers. OP, if you're not yanking our collective chain, I'd suggest taking another year off and doing this right. You'll still fit right in age-wise. And you'll want to apply significantly earlier next time around--this September or October.
For basic info about the process, I'd suggest reading Law School Confidential. I had no idea about any of this stuff when I was getting started, and it was very helpful to contextualize the whole process.
You're also going to need to retake the LSAT if you're seriously interested in a UVA-caliber school, let alone higher-ranked than that.
So go work on your book or whatever. But I'd take the year off, and then apply again in September.
Any 3.7/170+ received any scholarship money yet?