You guys are all driving me crazy! I got the status checker e-mail on October 26 and still have not changed to decision. When do you think this becomes a bad sign? I thought I had a pretty good chance with Michigan (I got one of their letters offering $22k per year if accepted), and it's one of my top choices. I hate waiting!!!