No one has any thoughts?
Messages - maddux31
« on: October 01, 2006, 10:20:31 PM »
Does South Carolina still require a dean's cert? I looked on the application form and there's not one listed there as part of the application.
I am taking the LSAT again in December, however I have every other piece of my application ready to go. Should I go ahead and submit my top choice applications now, and when the LSAT scores come in late-December my file will be complete? Or do I wait until January 1 or so to submit?
Studying for the LSAT / Re: I am signed up for the Sept 30th LSAT, but I want to wait until December.« on: October 01, 2006, 10:19:42 AM »
Studying for the LSAT / Re: I am signed up for the Sept 30th LSAT, but I want to wait until December.« on: September 18, 2006, 10:08:01 AM »
Yep, I think it costs $31 to change your date.
I sent transcripts at the end of summer, and LSDAS has already analyzed them. However, I'm not taking the LSAT until December. I want to submit applications before November 1, because I already have supplements, PS, and LORs done. I know that the schools won't review my file until the LSAT score comes in, but will I need to send updated transcripts when the fall semester is done?
« on: September 16, 2006, 12:32:17 PM »
December 06 test should leave you enough time for next fall. Just have your applications ready to submit when the scores come out in early January.