Hi. I'm trying to get some advice on how to take a Torts exam from Lund. Has anyone taken Torts with him?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - kathalyst09
« on: April 27, 2006, 05:16:57 AM »
Taipei, Taiwan to L.A. to NYC!!
Im in the same boat as you. Accepted into May program but still waiting to hear from many schools. This is an incredibly hard decision. Have you visited Cardozo? I was just there last week, and it seemed a lot better than other schools I have visited. I have no qualms about attending Cardozo, its actually one of my top choice, except for the fact I dont graduate until June., so I will have to attend both schools simultaneously.
Did you make up your mind? I figured that if I wait for American, I could be waiting until August and if I don't get in, then I'd have to wait until next May (I just applied for a deferral). I am leaning towards going at this point...
Thanks for your input. Do you know anything about deferring? I am thinking about deferring my Cardozo entrance until next May and maybe this fall take the LSAT again to see how I do? What happens if I defer and eventually decide to withdraw because I choose to attend a different school?
I got into Cardozo's May Program. I'm still waiting on other schools. I'm planning on waiting until the last possible minute to send in the check to Cardozo. In any case, here is my status with the other law schools. What do you think my chances are of getting of the waitlist for American or getting into GWU, Hastings, BC, BU?
Cardozo - May Start
New York Law School
University of San Diego
George Washington University