Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - L1T3STR1K3

Pages: [1]
1
No this would be my first time, the 153 was just my intial diag. a month ago.

It just seems like it would be better to keep studying and have a better shot at a 160-165 the first time in decemeber, instead of getting like a 157 or so now and then having two scores (retaking in december)

thoughts?

2
Studying for the LSAT / Am I ready for October 1st? Should I withdraw Reg?
« on: September 22, 2011, 08:43:07 PM »
Hey everyone.  I'm having a big dilemma and had no where else to turn for advice. (I've been a lurker here for a while, but never joined / posted)

I cant decide whether to withdraw from the October 1st and wait till December, or just take it.

My PT scores have been averaging in the low to mid 160's, (started with a 153 about a month ago). 

I started studying really late and my goal is to get a 165, which is out of the question for October, although I would be fine with a 160, and then retake for a 165 in December after I have some real time to practice.

the problem is, I just made a 156 on a PT, basically a week before the real deal.  So now I'm like what do I do???

I don't wanna take October if I don't feel very confident that I wont score below 160, which I did until this last low PT.

Any advice would be greaaaatly appreciated!


Pages: [1]