I am in. Just wanted to let peeps know who might be waiting on them. They are calling some peeps today.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - BRERALEX
Pages:  2
« on: September 18, 2006, 11:41:19 AM »
Is it better to get in the app early while waiting for an LSAT score to come in?
I am re-taking the LSAT in Dec. I am re-applying at a school that rejected me last cycle. Should I wait for my new score or get my app in early? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I took the December LSAT. I did not want to take the Feb LSAT. On the application I put down that I am going to retake it in June.
My GPA is 3.0 and my LSAT is below 155. (I know I know)
So I would think I would be an autoreject if anything and was very surprised they called me to ask me something about the June LSAT.
I am an URM with 2 great letters or Recommendation but no other soft factors.
Pages:  2