« on: January 22, 2009, 06:37:01 PM »
Thank you all so very much. I think I'll take the judicial internship because:
1) I will like to clerk after I graduate in the U.S court of appeals at the least.
2) I am thinking of going into academia and working for a judge is always a good experience.
3) Even though I need the money, I am actually in a state law school so my debt is not as enormous as most people's
4) I will not like to stay permanently in the region the law firm is and I believe with the judge, most times, the district may not matter (correct me if I'm wrong).
5) I have very good grades so I will likely do well with OCI.
Any other comment will be appreciated.