« on: May 14, 2009, 06:30:06 PM »
Thanks everyone! This is the type of advice I was looking for
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Well, I don't want to go with my old PS (about a student of mine), so I am now trying to narrow down to which topic would relay into a good PS. I have these ideas for me:
1. My adoption experience (my child is adopted from Russia)
2. My abusive alcoholic ex-husband, how I left him, how I met my new husband (online)
3. My international travel experiences
4. Why I changed majors 2 semesters from graduating with a BS in nursing
5. Why No Child Left Behind is the biggest mistake in education ever (I am a chemistry teacher)
If anyone has any better ideas for me, please let me know, as I keep changing my mind, and maybe all of the above suck! LOL!