lol, That was tight! Thank you for sharing.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - Saucony Jazz
« on: January 21, 2009, 05:45:08 PM »
Thatís all we get Sands?
Saucony hangs his head a little disappointed.
My bad dawg. I was Just lookin' forward to some of that KCET, Charlie Rose, in-depth analysis and perspective you always lace us with. That all.
« on: August 27, 2008, 02:34:31 AM »
This is my first post...I am beginning my senior year. I have a 2.8 and I am a finance major at Howard.
That's a real tactless way to put it.
« on: August 26, 2008, 06:57:24 PM »
I'ma tell you like a nickel told me, "Take that muddaphucin' LSAT again!" And that's the bottom line. 'Cause ain't no such thing as you can't retake. Plus, if you could just clear a couple more points your gold, so make it happen. And make sure you take a course, Testmasters or Blueprint. The choice is yours! lol.
« on: August 22, 2008, 07:43:02 PM »
PMBR is messin with the Church's money!
I feel that.
« on: August 16, 2008, 01:06:50 AM »
Hope this little, short contribution helps:
1. LEEWS helps! The presentation was long but good. You actually get your first framework for thinking like a lawyer here. I think this program is very good and I highly recommemnd it.
2. Sit up front, in the zone. I'm not sayin' you have to sit in the front row but don't go past the third 'cause nickels like me are greedy and theoretically don't want anything to get past their row. lol...
3. Leave that muddaphucin' laptop at home 'cause I promise you even the best of the best spend too much time on the phuccin' internet during class. You've got to master sitting through and processing boring azz chit. Get used to it, it's the life we chose.
4. You are not a mudda-phucin' court reporter! Your job is NOT to transcribe EVERY muddaphucin' word that comes through the professor's mouth. If that's what you wanted to do you should have gone to court reporting school or whatever the phuc they call it. lol. Seriously, you will be better off preparing your azz off, sitting at the professor's feet, listening with with all your heart, and throwing yourself into the fire by participating. Take that rule of law and start applying it, wielding it for your client, in class.
5. Don't complain. Your a phuccin' new-boodie who knows chit about the law, so shut the phuc up and stop complaing about the professors, this, that, or whatever. You get on my muddaphuccin nerves!!!
6. That big azz red PMBR book is muddaphucin gold! The rule of law, the context of that rule, serious azz multiple choice questions to test that rule, and bangin' azz explainations that are somewhat a template for exams answers!!! What else could you ask for? I got that here and it works! Sands put me up on that. Good lookin' out dawg!
With all that said, I'm super happy to see more black folks enter their 1st year 'cause we need you here! And from my 1st year experience, we add and contribute soo much that in no time you'll be enveloped with an appreciation that's pretty enjoyable.
Take care of business! And remember, THE WORLD IS YOURS!!!
« on: August 14, 2008, 12:41:06 AM »
Honestly, you've got one of the best LSAT test preps, literally, across the street in Blueprint, and the fact that your taking your first diagnostic with them means your already kinda in the know. But you have to take the next step and sign up for their full-length prep course. Here's the trick, make sure you sign up with Trent or Matt. This is very important! These two are LSAT legends, seriously. And there is no doubt in my mind that if you sign-up for the full-length course, get Trent or Matt, go to every single class, and do ALL the homework and scheduled practice exams you'll clear 165, easy! If you have anymore questions, holla at ya boy! Peace and good luck! The world is yours!
How come Green Bay doin' Bret Farve like that?
How come dude took 'em to the championship game last year, one short of the Super Bowl?
How come after all that dude can't get his job back? lol
How come the NFL is a cold, cold business?
How come I really don't give a chit and can't wait for the season to start? lol...
How come they doin' you like dat Bret?
How come dat new David Banner, "Get Like Me" is blazin'?
How come I can't wait to get to the dirty clubs and watch it in action!
How come you still my Son?
How come I still Love You?