who do you ask when your asking for some money? I was offered a few scholarships so im hopeing USD will offer something.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - DanTheCran
ok i guess ill jump in and do this
1) San Diego born and raised
2) Corporate law is what im leaning to right now but theres a very good chance that could change
3) Hastings if they took me off their waitlist, maybe loyola, USD was the first one i got into so i didnt really thinka bout most of the others i got into
4) No idea
5) Does summer school count as cool? Stupid requirement saying you have to actually graduate college before you start law school
6) padres, chargers or kings (the hockey team) games, concerts, indian casinos or homegames for poker, a drink or three
As others said, downtown to usd is not bad at all. Its about 15 minutes on average and you can take either the 5 or the 163 so if theres a lot of traffic you can usually avoid it, and if the 8 is backed up you can go 163 to friars and just go up by fashion valley (i forget the street that cuts from frias up to linda vista.
Does anyone know when we find out our schedules?
Just thought i would join in on this topic. Im about 90% about going to usd so it looks likely that I will be starting there in the fall. I live downtown now and its about a 15 minute drive to campus from here but downtown is expensive. If you want to be close to usd i would say stay in mission valley, theres a lot of condos on friars alone, even down by costco and ikea would be like 5 minutes to school. Anyways if everyone gets together count me in.