Thanks for the post Wild Jack. I'm thinking about going to NYU, but I imagine that I'll have to keep my grades up in the top of the class in order to make it into the number 1 program in the country.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - judgefriendly
Anybody out there doing a tax LLM? If so would you answer a couple questions for a JD candidate considering a tax LLM:
1. Did you work for a while after getting your JD and then go back to school -- or did you go straight-away from law school?
2. Which school are you going to?
3. What do you hope to be able to accomplish, professionally, that you would not have been able to w/o a tax LLM?
4. How intense is your program, i.e. can you work part-time?
5. Insert -- any other question that I should be asking but haven't
Thanks a lot
« on: August 06, 2006, 02:02:44 PM »
I, for one, am dreading the start of year 2. Not because I did poorly in my first year or didn't like law school. Actually I did really well in the first year (top 5%, Law Review, Moot Court) and enjoyed the experience probably about as much as possible. I'm dreading the start becuase I know exactly how much work it takes to do really well in law school. Last year it was basically my life and now I have LR and MC on top of everything else, not to mention OCI and the competition to find the "perfect" job. I imagine that once I settle in and get back into a good routine things will be alright, but right now the year looks pretty daunting.