« on: October 23, 2005, 02:58:30 PM »
I know several people have already post questions like this, but I was wondering if I should retake. As you can see on my preptests scores, the weeks before the actual test I was consistently scoring in the low 160s. I was really happy with it, because if I were to score a 160-162 I'd be looking at a full tuition scholarship at Tulsa or partial scholarships at Oklahoma. But come test day I scored 157. I missed an unprecedent 19 on LR. My problem is not getting in to the schools I want, my problem is the scholarship money I want from them. Is it worth holding my applications in order to take the December test so my chances of getting scholarship money increases or should I just turn them in and take out studnet loans? Or if I were to turn in my applications right now to all the schools I'm thinking about and then take the LSAT in Dec, will they take my score improvement into concideration in deciding scholarship money?