« on: February 28, 2005, 08:38:22 PM »
So here's the sitch...
I have been accepted to Brooklyn and Fordham. I like both schools, but am leaning strongly toward Fordham for various reasons.
I live on the West Coast, and scheduled one weekend to visit NYC and check out these schools, and any others I might get into in the interim.
I can only go one weekend: April 8-10
Fordham is giving me until April 15 to decide, Brooklyn only until April 1. I have asked Brooklyn for an extension, giving my circumstances, but have not heard yet if they will allow me to make my decision by the 10th instead of the 1st.
I would hate to not pay the Brooklyn deposit, get to NY and absolutely hate Fordham. I'm not sure that's as likely as paying the Brooklyn deposit, having my Fordham hunch confirmed, and then being out at least $150.
What would you all do?