« on: February 25, 2005, 02:50:52 PM »
Not a waitlist, since they said that they would hold me until they further review their applicant pool and decide to place me on a waitlist or not.
They also strongly suggested having an interview, on campus or if not in the area, on the phone.
I wonder if this is because I applied late in the game, using their fee waiver, and now they want to see if I really am interested, (I'm not).
This makes me really worried about my chances at NYU and Columbia, the two places I really really REALLY want to go to.