« on: December 28, 2013, 03:07:33 PM »
I really need some advice on what to do. I was planning on submitting an application to Loyola Law and American Law before December 31, 2013 in order to get the fee waiver they are offering. I really need the fee waiver and might not be able to apply without it. I took the LSAT in December and will not receive my score until January 6. This is not a problem because I contacted the schools and they said they will hold my application until I get the score. However I realized that my transcript has still not been processed from my undergrad institution. I contacted the schools and everyone is on holiday break. So my options are:
1) Submit the application before December 31st without the transcript or LSAT and receive the fee waiver.
2) Submit the application after with the score and transcript and pay for the application.
Which option would be best? I really need to get the fee waiver but I do not want my application to suffer without my transcript. What should I do? How can I make this work? Will it look bad or will I be able to add my transcript to my application after I submit the application? Please help!