« on: March 22, 2007, 10:03:59 AM »
Was just notified by Brooklyn Law about my decision. I applied Full Time, but they're offering me a spot on their Part Time program(and keep on the WL for Full Time). Basically from what it sounded like, it's fairly easy to transfer to Full Time after the first semester. I have to make my decision by next Friday. If I don't take this PT option, they'll keep me on their WL for FT, but she said if there are spots open, they'll be taking people off their PT program first. So basically I would have no chance otherwise.
Now, my other alternative really are University of South Carolina or Georgia State (in which case I'd move down South and stay there). The only other option(s) I might have is to get taken off the waitlist at the five schools where I'm waitlisted at, Wake Forest, American, Cardozo, UConn and Loyola Chicago.
I don't really know what my question is, but just wondering if anyone would have a suggestion on the matter. Take Brooklyn? Stick with the FT schools and hope for one of the WLs to take me off? Take Brooklyn and still hope to be taken off the WL somewhere?