• Student Trainee-Facilities Support Project Management
• Undergraduate Scholarship Program
• Undergraduate Co-Op Program
• Undergraduate Internship Program
• Graduate Studies Programs
Students are eligible for the range of employee benefits including health and life insurance, retirement investment options, paid federal holidays, annual and sick leave, and possible tuition assistance.
We encourage you to discuss CIA opportunities with your on-campus career advisor or internship/co-op program coordinator and to check your school's schedule for recruiting events.
We ask students to apply six to nine months prior to their availability to allow for processing. Eligible applicants should submit a resume online.
For questions about student opportunities, please call 1-800-368-3886.