I visited Mason this weekend and wasn't really impressed but put in a deposit anyway. So basically I'm hoping to get an acceptance from Wake so that I can withdraw from Mason, Miami, and WM and wait out the GW waitlist knowing that if it doesn't work out I will happily attend Wake. My index on LSN (83.2) indicates that I'm in good position for an acceptance but I didn't go complete until 3/1. I sent an LOCI this weekend via email and confirmed that it was added to my file today. I guess I'm just wondering what people think my chances are with a decision likely to be made in the next two weeks.