Would someone be able to send me the Chicago Hold essay prompts as well as the address to which the essay must be e-mailed? I seem to have misplaced my letter. Thanks.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Topics - joebuddencirca03
« on: November 19, 2007, 02:38:01 PM »
1. Who here is in a BGLO?
2. Have you found that many black law students are members?
3. What do you know of people joining while in law school (as far as what year they would typically do this and how they are viewed in terms of the whole "real" vs. "paper" issue)?
4. Any other information you can provide on the topic that you think would be important to note.
« on: October 05, 2007, 09:17:23 AM »
For the veterans of the board...
1. What law school do you go to?
2. What do you most enjoy about your school? What bothers you about your school?
3. How is the URM community at your school? Do blacks and hispanics intermingle (I ask because they don't at my undergrad)?
4. Anything else you'd like to say as a word of advice to those of us applying now?
Did anyone use this website? If so, how useful did you find it?
I am reading their guide to the application process and they mention writing a socio-economic disadvantage addendum, which is apparently separate from the diversity statement. Has anyone ever heard of this or done this? Thank you for the insight.