« on: March 02, 2007, 07:03:06 PM »
So here's my dilemma-
I just got my Feb LSAT score back, and it was an unbelievable 172. My previous LSAT (Sep '06) was a 166, when I was sick with the flu. Before this LSAT came out (or in Yale's case, the day of), I had been rejected by Harvard, Yale, Boalt and UChicago, and waitlisted at Duke, Georgetown and UMichigan. What should I do? Should I reapply next year, or should I send out letters to the schools I was rejected from and see if they would reconsider my application?