« on: June 04, 2004, 10:27:38 AM »
I called them today to see if the wait list is moving and they told me that they are still waiting to see if their class fills up before they make any decisions on the wait list. Shouldn't they have done this a while ago? I freaking applied in October and am sick of waiting. I would like to know if I go in or not soon instead of 2 weeks before classes start so I can make arraingements to move out there? Anyone else in the same position?