« on: October 09, 2006, 01:35:50 PM »
So I have 2 LORs in. I believe they are both pretty good (don't we all), but one is from a TA and the other from my current boss. I'm waiting on the 3rd from a professor I had, and the reminder emails have gone out and the deadlines have passed etc. etc...and I'm just trying to worst case scenario it, as I'm about 50/50 on whether or not this thing is going to ever get in, and if it does get in, I dont think it will be in a timely manner. There is nobody else I can ask.
Is it better for me to send my apps in later than I'd like but have all the recs in, or is it better to send my apps in now with only 2 in? I would just send the 2 but since neither is a professor, I am unsure of what to do. My worst case scenario is that I wait for the 3rd, it never comes, and now I'm sending my apps in late and minus a prof. rec.
Anyone have any advice?