I had been planning on going to Villanova, then I got accepted to Wake last week. Sent in a deposit there yesterday. Got into American today and received a verbal confirmation from GMU that I will likely get in off their waitlist part time, and I may get off full time possibly. HELP ME Decide where to go! Right now the decision is really Wake v. American until GMU officially does anything....and I need to let American know by tomorrow if I want to attend.