I am strongly considering attending DU (have already been accepted) and wanted to know if who else is looking in that direction. It seems this board hasn't been updated much lately, but thought we could get it going again.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Topics - thinkinoutloud
« on: March 23, 2009, 08:44:10 PM »
So I have been offered scholarships to two different schools. One is a full ride and the other 3/4. The 3/4 ride school is ranked slightly better and is local and I will not have to relocate (I have a family and this would be a serious chore). However, I am still undecided as I would like to come out debt free. Both have an acceptance deadline of April 1 and I am unsure if I will make a final decision. On top of that I am still waiting on a couple of other higher ranked schools to see what kind of money they come back with. I don't want to be a jerk and accept only to decline later when there are others who could use the money...anyone have a similar situation?