Well, lightning struck. I've been all set to go to Villanova. Looked at apartments, found a place I liked, everything falling into place. Today I got a call from University of Maryland. They're offering me a spot after being waitlisted. I thought this was what I wanted, but now I'm not so sure. My gf and I were talking about moving in together after this coming year, and if I'm in Baltimore, our whole relationship (coming up on 3 years) will be in major jeopardy. Add to that the fact that I don't know if I want to up and move my whole life from Philadelphia to Baltimore. HELP!