« on: October 07, 2005, 11:45:44 AM »
My dog died a few months ago. He lived with my parents and his death devastated me. An opportunity has come up to get a puppy - same breed, same color, great breeder.
My parents think the timing is wrong and mostly I do too, but just when I thought I had decided not to pursue it, I caved and e-mailed the breeder again and the puppy is still available. Reason tells me bad timing (don't know if I'll be moving away for law school, am having a problem with a crappy neighbor and don't want to give her ammo to complain about me, funds are running short) but my heart tells me it is fate and I need to have this little guy (same color as mine, a little boy like mine, and from one of the best breeders ever).
What should I do??
I can provide more details if anyone responds.