Law School Discussion

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - raider1984

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
thats what i thought too

so i was waitlisted at every school that i wanted to go to. because of finanical reasons i have decided that it would be best for me to put off law school until next fall. i also got a 158 on my LSAT and would like to try to raise it a few points and try to get some scholarships. so my question is, should i call the schools and tell them of my plans to attend school next fall and see if i can get a deferal or a fee waiver or something??? or should i just withdrawal and then apply again?? any advice would be appreciated!

i got in off the waitlist into the part-time program!!!!! pretty sure im going to deposit there and hope i get into the full-time....but im also pretty happy with part-time! yayayayaya!!

Choosing the Right Law School / Re: USD
« on: May 01, 2008, 05:51:13 PM »
i got accepted off the waitlist into the part-time program...still ttying to decide if im going to deposit...i think if i do i have a better shot at getting in full-time...what do u think?

Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists / Re: Texas Tech Waitlisted
« on: April 27, 2008, 08:44:15 AM »
i just withdrew with  $10,000/yr so hopefully that opens a spot for you! good luck!

thank you!

no phone call for me today :(

Choosing the Right Law School / Re: asking for money from a school?
« on: April 23, 2008, 12:18:25 PM »

Incoming 1Ls / Re: Girls, Let's Talk Laptop Bags
« on: April 23, 2008, 09:31:28 AM »

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5