Law School Discussion

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - quizzle16

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30
Incoming 1Ls / Re: yes or no to facebook
« on: June 27, 2007, 04:14:30 PM »
Would a law firm not interview you because you don't have a facebook account and they can't snoop on you?

This would definitely not happen.

Law School Admissions / Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« on: June 22, 2007, 11:19:16 AM »
In off the Boalt waitlist today  ;D

Yay Pug! I'm so glad things worked out for you  ;D

Incoming 1Ls / Re: The Official I'm Going to X School Thread
« on: May 29, 2007, 03:50:55 PM »
The Captain has declared himself a member of Emory University School of Law Class of 2010.

It is official, pretty much.

Good choice-I have a gorgeous friend going there in the fall too  :D

Incoming 1Ls / Re: Law School Personality
« on: May 28, 2007, 03:43:28 PM »
I took the test awhile ago and I was ENFJ. I'm the black sheep of this thread haha

And psychology  :D

Saja!  Don't leave us CLSers!  (unless I also get called and admitted, which probably won't happen since my GPA is under 3.9  ::))

I'll give you .05 of my gpa, then we can both be admitted.;)

Damnit....I need to find someone with a 4.3....  ;)

I have a 4.0+...I'll trade for some LSAT points ;D

But it raises an interesting possibility?  Maybe a tenth or so of that massive waitlist they compiled was done by accident?

Argh don't even say that. I was feeling good about it haha

Come on, Toby, look past my LSAT!  :P

Aren't we allowed to stop obsessing over this crap yet?

It's never over  ;D

Incoming 1Ls / Re: UC Davis Class of 2010 - Where my Aggies at?!
« on: May 06, 2007, 11:03:47 PM »
Hey everyone!  I'll most likely be in Davis next year as well.  Just wanted to say hi.

Nice to meet you.  Why the "most likely" are you still weighing options like I am? 

99% sure I will be at Davis.  The other 1% would be getting in to UCLA off the waitlist.  Not counting on that though.  Also, I have a friend who lives in downtown Davis who loves it a lot.  Anyone have an opinion regarding downtown?

Ah the WL at UCLA, I feel ya on that one.  If I got in off the WL I would jump at that too, but I haven't even received a decision from them yet.  OK, well back on track.  Downtown Davis seems cute.  I think I might get a bit distracted living there though.  Is there a strong undergrad feel there?

Not a ton of housing right downtown but it will be expensive and definitely populated with undergrads.

If you can find a roommate, 2 bedrooms in the B St. apartments (around 2nd St. and B St.) are relatively affordable, but hard to come by. There are also a few apartments above some restaurants downtown, but they're pretty expensive. And yeah, there are tons of undergrads biking and walking around (especially Weds-Sat nights due to drink specials at the bars). I still recommend North or South Davis (South Davis is pretty close to downtown-in fact, a lot of apartment complexes are within 10-15 walking distance of downtown).

PS: Watch out for freshmen on bikes  :P

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30