« on: June 10, 2007, 02:12:05 PM »
I see from LSN you were offered admission on Wednesday. Congrats! Have you made a decision?
Thanks! No decision yet. We went down to Macon yesterday to look at some apartments. I'm not keen on deciding to attend Case if I can't visit it first so we are going to consider the options and timing over the next week. Maybe by next weekend I'll know for sure.