No one has any thoughts?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - maddux31
« on: October 01, 2006, 10:20:31 PM »
Does South Carolina still require a dean's cert? I looked on the application form and there's not one listed there as part of the application.
I am taking the LSAT again in December, however I have every other piece of my application ready to go. Should I go ahead and submit my top choice applications now, and when the LSAT scores come in late-December my file will be complete? Or do I wait until January 1 or so to submit?
Studying for the LSAT / Re: I am signed up for the Sept 30th LSAT, but I want to wait until December.« on: October 01, 2006, 10:19:42 AM »
Studying for the LSAT / Re: I am signed up for the Sept 30th LSAT, but I want to wait until December.« on: September 18, 2006, 10:08:01 AM »
Yep, I think it costs $31 to change your date.
I sent transcripts at the end of summer, and LSDAS has already analyzed them. However, I'm not taking the LSAT until December. I want to submit applications before November 1, because I already have supplements, PS, and LORs done. I know that the schools won't review my file until the LSAT score comes in, but will I need to send updated transcripts when the fall semester is done?
« on: September 16, 2006, 12:32:17 PM »
December 06 test should leave you enough time for next fall. Just have your applications ready to submit when the scores come out in early January.