Yeah, but my roommates are all set to go, and the lease would begin Aug 1. If I give up the apartment, it will be very difficult to find roommates and an apartment again if Cornell doesn't pan out. I'm also getting a lot of money at Fordham, so that would also be hard to give up.
Yeah i guess i'll sublet, if I actually make it in. which doesn't seem too likely, i spoke with Patina from admissions and she said in past years they made 5-10 offers to the summer waitlist.
Sigh this process is soo hard!!
jt, have you come a verdict yet on your dillemma? Hope to see you at Fordham. Also, try to get money out of them if you want to attend. Speak with Stephen Brown, he might give you something.
I've decided that I need to visit USC before deciding either way. I hope to make it out there early next week, if not later this week. And I agree, this process sucks. But it seems like every time I'm forced to put a deposit down on a school, another school decides to admit me. So here's hoping on Cornell! (Also hoping that how quiet this thread got is indicative of the number of people who have declined the WL offer...). Krystal, are you waiting on anywhere else, or are you down to Fordham/Cornell?