Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: GGU vs Franklin Pierce  (Read 1556 times)

Buba

• View Profile
GGU vs Franklin Pierce
« on: May 08, 2007, 01:02:00 AM »
Got into both. Which one should I choose?  ;)

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
Re: GGU vs Franklin Pierce
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 02:23:15 AM »
GGU OMG LOLZ
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

Buba

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 07:50:57 PM »
SO GGU is that bad?

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 07:59:40 PM »
Actually, it isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be.  I can't help you too much with your decision, though, because I don't know much about Franklin Pierce.

PM me with questions about GGU.  I've got a lot of privately gleaned information.
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

Buba

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 08:02:07 PM »
Here is the thing, I want to practice in the Bay Area, got accepted into both (Franklin Pierce is Tier 3, full time), and GGU would be Tier 4, part time.

I am not doing law to go to one of the top 20 schools. Franklin Pierce is #4 in US for IP law...

But if I want to practice in SF or S Bay, would it make a difference?

Thanks much for all your help:-)

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 08:04:18 PM »
Huge, huge, huge difference.

If you want to wait 5 years or so after you graduate to move to the Bay Area, then I'd say Franklin Pierce.  If you want to practice in the Bay Area after graduation, I say Golden Gate.

You're going to see a lot of haters pop up here real soon.  Don't listen to them.  Seriously, PM me.  I've talked to a bunch of people about this and done lots of research.

mathlete

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 09:16:55 PM »
Huge, huge, huge difference.

If you want to wait 5 years or so after you graduate to move to the Bay Area, then I'd say Franklin Pierce.  If you want to practice in the Bay Area after graduation, I say Golden Gate.

You're going to see a lot of haters pop up here real soon.  Don't listen to them.  Seriously, PM me.  I've talked to a bunch of people about this and done lots of research.

The only thing you'll be practicing with a Golden Gate degree is your bottle recycling skills

Flash45

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 11:04:56 PM »
go to pierce.
Franklin Pierce 2010

Nimmy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2007, 02:18:49 AM »
Golden Gate is probably a bad choice since they won't have ABA accreditation when you graduate.

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2007, 02:40:43 AM »
Golden Gate is probably a bad choice since they won't have ABA accreditation when you graduate.

Ill informed.  This doesn't affect the degree of those entering during the school's probation status.  Nor is GGU likely to lose its accreditation.