Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Emory Waitlist---is Ranked!  (Read 848 times)

Stuje1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Law School Numbers Profile
    • Email
Emory Waitlist---is Ranked!
« on: May 15, 2006, 01:11:34 PM »
Anyone getting nervous about tomorrow? (When we can find out our rank on the Emory waitlist).   Has anyone called early and found out where they rank early?

Once you find out where you stand tomorrow, feel free to post the info on here....this can become the official "where I am on the Emory waitlist ranking" thread.   If your comfortable, please post your GPA/LSAT/Index when you tell us where you are on the list.
8) Boston College
;D Colorado $, Wisconsin, OSU $, Indiana $, Case $$, Tulane $$$, Davis, Iowa, Hastings, UWashington
:-\ GW, WUSTL, Emory, WashLee, BostonU, Ariz, Minnesota
>:( Gtown, Mich, Nwestern, UIUC, Berk

Stuje1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Law School Numbers Profile
    • Email
Re: Emory Waitlist
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 11:59:56 AM »
I called up and it is ranked!   Get to your phones.

So I guess there are two groups.  I am ranked 38 out of 57 in the 1st group.  Not sure if the two groups are equal (they would draw from the two equally...maybe if the two groups were different...i.e. one high lsat one high gpa) or if the first group has priority (and they exhaust all of group one 1st).   If group 1 has priority, then I might have a shot, otherwise, doesn't look good.  My stats: LSAT: 162 GPA: 3.8 INDEX:3.3

Will the next person to call ask about the two groups?
8) Boston College
;D Colorado $, Wisconsin, OSU $, Indiana $, Case $$, Tulane $$$, Davis, Iowa, Hastings, UWashington
:-\ GW, WUSTL, Emory, WashLee, BostonU, Ariz, Minnesota
>:( Gtown, Mich, Nwestern, UIUC, Berk

jiggedyjared

Re: Emory Waitlist---is Ranked!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 12:02:19 PM »
Well, I, for one, hope you all get in - mainly cause I want to go to Mercer and am on the waitlist there.