Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Any experience with ADMISSIONESSAYS.COM?  (Read 1075 times)

thebengalgent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Any experience with ADMISSIONESSAYS.COM?
« on: July 13, 2004, 09:33:10 PM »
Anyone have any experience with admissionessays.com?  Considering the lengths they apparently go to to ask about particulars, it seems it could work.  If for nothing else than to give you a very good starting point.

Any comments / warnings welcome.

GA_Kristi

• Sr. Citizen
  • Whittier Law School Class of 2007
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Any experience with ADMISSIONESSAYS.COM?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2004, 10:31:14 PM »
Never heard of them, but thought I would second my endorsement of http://www.geocities.com/theessayqueen/index.html.  You can get your PS read and edited once for $5, or pay $10 to have as many edits as needed throughout the admissions season.  The Essay Queen will ask you about your LSAT, GPA, target schools, etc. and help tailor your PS to fit your needs.  This is a 3rd year law student who was a Journalism/English major in college...excellent writer!

She edited my PS...I'm more than happy to show the finished product to anyone who would like to see it.  Definitely cheaper than any of the other services and you get more personal service I think.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious." - Vince Lombardi

TheNewGuy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Any experience with ADMISSIONESSAYS.COM?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2004, 06:29:18 PM »
Kristi, do you think i could see the before and after?? shunter976@hotmail.com