Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Why are the Newbies scared to speak up?

They prefer to Lurk.
 16 (34.8%)
They're not, they're just on another website.
 4 (8.7%)
The Board is too cliquish.
 10 (21.7%)
There's nothing interesting to talk about.
 2 (4.3%)
There's nobody interesting to talk to.
 2 (4.3%)
Not enough Board moderation.
 4 (8.7%)
Newbies?  What Newbies?
 8 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Black Law Student Discussion Board  (Read 1639425 times)

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Black Law Student Discussion Board
« Reply #9350 on: February 03, 2005, 12:15:03 PM »

right. Why do black people always hyperbolize stories?

See I wasn't hyperbolizing. Thanks LadyDay.

Cosby is like buying kiwi during the winter . . . . just wrong.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9351 on: February 03, 2005, 12:15:42 PM »
Good Afternoon  :)

Is he about to join the list of holier-than-thou talking heads who fall from grace when their dirty little secret is revealed?...a la Oreilly, Armstrong, Limbaugh.......

yup. edit- are you talking about Armstrong Williams? Did you hear about that sexual harrassment lawsuit filed against him? By a man!!??!!

:o A Man!

yah. He's a closet homosexual. He grabbed some man's meatstick. He also tried to pick up David Brock - the gay political writer who used to be a conservative and is now a liberal. Brock talks about it in his book "Blinded by the Right."

Yeah I was talking about him!  Daymn I haven't heard about this though? Bout to do some research on this.....

luckily for you guys, I have the book. If you want to check it out its on page 241.
here are the relevant excerpts:

"...Williams was sued for sexual harassment by his producer and former trainer, who charged that Williams repeatedly kissed him on the mouth and grabbed his buttocks and genitals on business trips. The suit was settled out of court."

also... Brocks says that Williams "peppered [him] with graphic questions about whether [he] was dominant or submissive in bed."
Look to the left -- Look to the right

MsJay9

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm never down.....I'm either Up or Getting Up!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - msjy9
    • View Profile
« Reply #9352 on: February 03, 2005, 12:16:58 PM »
Ok I don't know how credible this article is but this is what I found...Said it happened in 99...Unless u were talking about a newer case RBG.
Monday, 31 January 2005

No Greedy Self-Loathing Gay Sellout Bigot Left Behind

Armstrong Williams. Man of mystery.

WHAT HE SAYS: I am a journalist and an independent thinker.

WHAT HE DOES: Accepts $240,000 from the Bush administration to promote the Newspeak-titled "No Child Left Behind" program.

WHAT HE SAYS: The NAACP is in a sad state, rocked by financial scandals and charges of sexual harrassment.

WHAT HE DOES: Settles a sexual harrassment suit out of court in 1999.

WHAT HE SAYS: [direct quote] "The word of God defines marriage only in terms of men and women and explicitly denounces homosexuality as a sin." [Source: Townhall.com]

WHAT HE DOES: Grabs [his personal trainer's] buttocks and penis, tries to kiss him, and climbs into his hotel-room bed asking for "affection" while they were traveling together. [Source: New York Metro]

Let he who is without sin get shouted down on Fox News.

Two words: female dog n-word. Selling both sides down the river. End up face-down in the mud.

http://letters.johnkusch.com/1596.php
If you always do what you always did then you'll always get what you always got!

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9353 on: February 03, 2005, 12:18:43 PM »
Ok I don't know how credible this article is but this is what I found...Said it happened in 99...Unless u were talking about a newer case RBG.
Monday, 31 January 2005

No Greedy Self-Loathing Gay Sellout Bigot Left Behind

Armstrong Williams. Man of mystery.

WHAT HE SAYS: I am a journalist and an independent thinker.

WHAT HE DOES: Accepts $240,000 from the Bush administration to promote the Newspeak-titled "No Child Left Behind" program.

WHAT HE SAYS: The NAACP is in a sad state, rocked by financial scandals and charges of sexual harrassment.

WHAT HE DOES: Settles a sexual harrassment suit out of court in 1999.

WHAT HE SAYS: [direct quote] "The word of God defines marriage only in terms of men and women and explicitly denounces homosexuality as a sin." [Source: Townhall.com]

WHAT HE DOES: Grabs [his personal trainer's] buttocks and penis, tries to kiss him, and climbs into his hotel-room bed asking for "affection" while they were traveling together. [Source: New York Metro]

Let he who is without sin get shouted down on Fox News.

Two words: female dog n-word. Selling both sides down the river. End up face-down in the mud.

http://letters.johnkusch.com/1596.php

nah, that's it.

rohan

« Reply #9354 on: February 03, 2005, 12:22:31 PM »
Thanks Msjay.

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #9355 on: February 03, 2005, 12:23:02 PM »
Good Afternoon  :)

Is he about to join the list of holier-than-thou talking heads who fall from grace when their dirty little secret is revealed?...a la Oreilly, Armstrong, Limbaugh.......

yup. edit- are you talking about Armstrong Williams? Did you hear about that sexual harrassment lawsuit filed against him? By a man!!??!!

:o A Man!

yah. He's a closet homosexual. He grabbed some man's meatstick. He also tried to pick up David Brock - the gay political writer who used to be a conservative and is now a liberal. Brock talks about it in his book "Blinded by the Right."

Yeah I was talking about him!  Daymn I haven't heard about this though? Bout to do some research on this.....

luckily for you guys, I have the book. If you want to check it out its on page 241.
here are the relevant excerpts:

"...Williams was sued for sexual harassment by his producer and former trainer, who charged that Williams repeatedly kissed him on the mouth and grabbed his buttocks and genitals on business trips. The suit was settled out of court."

also... Brocks says that Williams "peppered [him] with graphic questions about whether [he] was dominant or submissive in bed."

Damn. Williams likes to suck male private part!? You know....I figured he would suck the snotty end of a f-ck stick if he got the chance. I was watching that homo walk down the street one day and he looked like he had a bag of dicks in his hands. He was walking like a fagg is what I'm sayin. Man, I'll join the KKK if they help me kill all black fudgepackers. That fool probably takes a sh*t on himself every day. he can't keep the sh*t in his body..it just falls out.  :-\   

MsJay9

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm never down.....I'm either Up or Getting Up!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - msjy9
    • View Profile
« Reply #9356 on: February 03, 2005, 12:23:25 PM »
Here's another article about it w/ a few more details and his pic...A little longer so I didn't want to post it.

http://www.bluelemur.com/index.php?p=536
If you always do what you always did then you'll always get what you always got!

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9357 on: February 03, 2005, 12:25:53 PM »

Damn. Williams likes to suck male private part!? You know....I figured that   
he would suck the snotty end of a #@!* stick if he got the chance. I was watching that homo walk down the street one day and he looked like he had a bag of dicks in his hands. He was walking like a fagg is what I'm sayin. Man, I'll join the KKK if they help me kill all black fudgepackers. That fool probably takes a sh*t on himself every day. he can't keep the sh*t in his body..it just falls out.  :-\   

you've got issues kid...   :-[

rohan

« Reply #9358 on: February 03, 2005, 12:34:42 PM »
Just saw this on cnn

CNN) -- Documents obtained by CNN reveal the United States knew about, and even condoned, embargo-breaking oil sales by Saddam Hussein's regime, and did so to shore up alliances with Iraq's neighbors.

The oil trade with countries such as Turkey and Jordan appears to have been an open secret inside the U.S. government and the United Nations for years.

The unclassified State Department documents sent to congressional committees with oversight of U.S. foreign policy divulge that the United States deemed such sales to be in the "national interest," even though they generated billions of dollars in unmonitored revenue for Saddam's regime.

Regal_Muse

« Reply #9359 on: February 03, 2005, 01:05:43 PM »
blah blah blah.