Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Why are the Newbies scared to speak up?

They prefer to Lurk.
 16 (34.8%)
They're not, they're just on another website.
 4 (8.7%)
The Board is too cliquish.
 10 (21.7%)
There's nothing interesting to talk about.
 2 (4.3%)
There's nobody interesting to talk to.
 2 (4.3%)
Not enough Board moderation.
 4 (8.7%)
Newbies?  What Newbies?
 8 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Black Law Student Discussion Board  (Read 1594641 times)

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
Re: Black Law Student Discussion Board
« Reply #9200 on: February 02, 2005, 03:27:52 PM »
in at f-ing stanford!!!

Congrats!!! I'm happy for you. What's your top choice @ this point?

Stanford

Wonderful  :) What field are you planning on studying?

I dunno... I can't think right now...
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Regal_Muse

« Reply #9201 on: February 02, 2005, 03:28:15 PM »
RBG I WANT TO KNOW WHAT MADE YOU SO SPECIAL! lol....info please. The curiosity is killing me. SO does this mean you are not coming to Harvard? (Please say yes... j/k)

faith2005

« Reply #9202 on: February 02, 2005, 03:29:02 PM »
Congrats rbg! Thats cool. Why would you go to stanford over harvard or yale? just asking...

regal: that sounds like a cool program! the only thing i regret from undergrad is not taking every study abroad opportunity possible. other than the cold, and the really white people, it sounds great. (i mean northern european aren't just white, they're the whitest white people i've ever seen)

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9203 on: February 02, 2005, 03:29:41 PM »
RBG I WANT TO KNOW WHAT MADE YOU SO SPECIAL! lol....info please. The curiosity is killing me. SO does this mean you are not coming to Harvard? (Please say yes... j/k)

LOL... i sent you a PM

Regal_Muse

« Reply #9204 on: February 02, 2005, 03:30:39 PM »
PM received. Thank you. LOL

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9205 on: February 02, 2005, 03:31:30 PM »
Congrats rbg! Thats cool. Why would you go to stanford over harvard or yale? just asking...

regal: that sounds like a cool program! the only thing i regret from undergrad is not taking every study abroad opportunity possible. other than the cold, and the really white people, it sounds great. (i mean northern european aren't just white, they're the whitest white people i've ever seen)

Did you go to UG in DC?
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

maricutie

« Reply #9206 on: February 02, 2005, 03:32:27 PM »
Whoa, RBG!!! See you in April ... :)

Regal_Muse

« Reply #9207 on: February 02, 2005, 03:33:20 PM »
So marti you are definetly going to Stanford? I thought you were still debating. I haven't heard from them yet.

faith2005

« Reply #9208 on: February 02, 2005, 03:33:36 PM »

Did you go to UG in DC?

no, but i live in md. and work in baltimore now. i spent a summer in dc though during undergrad. it was fun!

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9209 on: February 02, 2005, 03:33:44 PM »

I thought the question was which is my first choice of the schools I have gotten in thus far. I don't know which I would choose of HYS - I'd have to visit and see...