Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Best Movie Quotes  (Read 18476 times)

jgruber

Re: The Best Movie Quotes
« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2004, 02:17:57 PM »
I bet you say that to all your wives.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
    • Black Law Students Association
« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2004, 10:47:17 PM »
"I give it uhhhh...a TEN,  A TEN, a f-ing TEN!!!"
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 06, 2004, 10:54:51 PM »
"How could it take you 5 minutes to cook your grits when it takes the entire grit-eating world 20 minutes?"
"Um... I'm a fast cook, I guess. "
"You're a fast cook? Are we to believe that boiling water soaks into a grit faster in your kitchen than any place on the face of the earth?"
"I don't know."
"Perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove. Were these magic grits? Did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?"
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

jgruber

« Reply #133 on: June 07, 2004, 10:32:13 AM »
Yeah, I like this one, especially grit-eating world.

"How could it take you 5 minutes to cook your grits when it takes the entire grit-eating world 20 minutes?"
"Um... I'm a fast cook, I guess. "
"You're a fast cook? Are we to believe that boiling water soaks into a grit faster in your kitchen than any place on the face of the earth?"
"I don't know."
"Perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove. Were these magic grits? Did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?"

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 07, 2004, 06:40:05 PM »

"If you want to be making moves on the street, have no attactchments. Allow nothing to be in your life that you can't walk out on in thirty seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."
"That's pretty strict"
"well that's the discipline"

"Now that we've been face-to-face, if I'm there and I gotta put you down, I won't like it but I'll do it 'cause if it's between you and some sorry son-of-a-female dog whose wife you're gonna make a widow, brother, you are going down!"
"There's a flip side to that coin. Let's say you got me boxed in and I gotta put you down. Yea, we been face-to-face, but I will not hesitate, not for a second. You will not get in my way."
Charles H. Houston

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2004, 05:56:30 PM »
this might be a little offtopic...but i just wanted to remind everyone to turn in their TPS reports this friday...that would be greeaaat  ;D
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

thechoson

« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2004, 07:23:02 PM »
"How about you make him an English literature professor.  He can cut up pieces of his victims and slowly kill them.  You can call him the Deconstructionist"

jgruber

« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2004, 09:00:41 PM »
You remind me of a man.

What man?

The man with the power.

What power?

The power of voodoo.

Voodoo?

You do?

Do what?

Remind me of a man.

thechoson

« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2004, 01:15:36 PM »
No wonder this thing broke, it says "Made in japan"
Doc, what are you talking about, all the best stuff is made in Japan.
Unbelievable

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2004, 01:38:31 PM »
GREAT SCOTT!!!
Charles H. Houston