It's decision time. I need to decide whether or not to retake the LSAT in February. I have to make this decision by January 13th.Right now, I have a 159 and a 3.9. Ivy League school. Lots of good EC's, 2 years WE. Schools: UVA, Duke, UNC, GTown, Vanderbilt, TexasDo I have a shot at any of these schools as things currently stand? What would I need to score on a February retake to significantly boost my chances?I've been taking practice tests and missing around 14 questions. I think that would put me in the 163-166 range, even on a harsh scale. My only worry is that I'll get a really hard logic game, and end up with a score even lower than where I currently stand.Should I just let it go, and hope for the best? If my current stats don't get me into anywhere good, I can always spend a year at a lower ranked school (I'm applying to lots of schools where my 159 is right on the median), and attempt to transfer up.Any input is truly appreciated. I have to make this decision right away. Thanks.John
Page created in 0.274 seconds with 18 queries.